Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome!

I'm so excited that you are here, but I really have no idea what is going to happen next! Technically (pun intended), this blog is meant to record my ideas and experiences with technology. Fortunately (pun not intended but unavoidable), I know myself well enough to say that there is a good chance that other, completely random things will show up here.

It is very intimidating to consider adding another tech blog to the world as there are already so many out there, written by people with far more experience than I, so why bother? The final compelling reason to move forward turns out to be that I want to honor my experiences, my students and my colleagues by recording what I have learned with them and from them.

Wish me luck!

Tiffani the Tech Diva

3 comments:

  1. You go girl. Good luck with your new blog. You will be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chanell! I appreciate your support!

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks awesome! It is so "you" down to the flash drive by your name. I look forward to learning from you when you are teaching for "fun" not work!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete